Our firm is happy to join the sponsors of the Deep Run Marathon Dance , scheduled for March 14-15, 2014. The students of the Deep Run High School are staging this 8th Annual Marathon Dance to benefit the charities of our local community. Deep Run High School students, of all grades, have raised more than $1.1 million for local charities. Last year alone, they raised over $243,000.00! The Marathon Dance is run and put together by the help of the student committee. They organize and promote fundraisers and the event itself. They also help choose the beneficiaries. Read more at the Richmond Times Dispatch.
- Ready For A Change In The Way Lawyers Bill You?
- Rent Concessions in Retail: Taking the Long View and the High Road (UPDATE)
- Which Employers Are Subject to Recent Federal COVID-19 Laws
- What Employees Can Expect Under Recent Federal COVID-19 Laws
- Clean Economy Act Leads on Renewable Energy
- COVID-19 Impacts and a Potential Avenue for Contract Relief